David Clark H10-13.4 Headset Dual GA Plugs
|The H10-13.4 headset provides David Clark quality without the hot spots, clamping, or weight discomfort. It features a certified noise reduction rating of 23 dB and weighs only 16.5 oz. It features M-7A noise cancelling electret mic, and low profile volume controls with detent settings.
The Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad will improve the comfort and “wearability” of all H10-series headsets. It is wider and more tapered with 60% more surface area in contact with the head to dissipate headset weight. Its unique center “hinge” actually lets the headpad “breathe” for greater comfort. It also eliminates irritation while wearing button-top baseball caps.
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
Available in Standard Mono (five foot straight cord and dual plugs for fixed wing aircraft)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Earphone Type: Dynamic
- Earphone Impedance: 150 ohms(300 each; wired in parallel)
- Earphone Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL on flat plate coupler, re 1mW input @ 1KHz
- Earphone Frequency Response: 200-5,500 Hz
- Earphone Plug: PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
- Boom Type: Universal Flex
- Headpad/Hardware: Super-Soft, Double-Foam Headpad,Lightweight Hardware
- Noise-Canceling Mic: M-7A Amplified Electret
- Mic Impedance: 50 ohms +/- 20%
- Mic Sensitivity: 400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
- Mic Freq Response: 300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
- Mic Plug: PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
- Weight/Headset Only: 16.5 oz.