Bose A20® ANR Aviation Headset - 6 Pin Lemo Plug - Coiled Cord with Bluetooth
The A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 12 ounces, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active nose reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less claming force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customizable audio prioritization controls lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation - plug it in, turn it on, go flying
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
The A20 headset gives you 30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets, so you’ll enjoy a peaceful flight from short stops to long hauls. And at just 12 ounces, with sheepskin cushions and minimal clamping force, it’s one of the lightest and most comfortable aviation headsets you’ll find. All designed to let you focus on what matters—flying.
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you’re listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience means the headset is ready to fly when you are—no need to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customizable audio prioritization control with “mute” and “mix” settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Select models also include Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20 Aviation Headset is available in dual plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coil cord down-cable now available in select configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies. Proprietary Bose innovations now use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more ambient aircraft noise.
- Redesigned ear cushions deliver greater comfort using new materials. More compact earcups now have a larger interior cavity, allowing more room for the ears; redistribution of headset weight also helps improve overall comfort and stability.
- Enhanced center torsion spring on magnesium headband provides a consistent, comfortable fit for any size head with significantly less clamping force than most pilot headsets.
- TriPort® acoustic headset structure, available only from Bose, produces tonally balanced audio from relatively small and lightweight headphones.
- Active equalization electronically tunes the headphones' frequency response, enabling outstanding audio performance.
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications.
- Auxiliary audio input on redesigned control module for connection to GPS and other devices. Pushbutton Intercom/AUX enables priority switching
- Bluetooth phone connectivity lets you take calls wirelessly through the headset.
- Enhanced EMI protection to minimize communications interference.
- Integrated sidetone for more natural sounding intercom and mobile communications.
- Smart shutoff for extended battery life. Installed headsets also feature a flexible power system to automatically switch from aircraft power to battery power as needed.
- Ergonomic control module has been redesigned for greater ease of use. Includes contoured grip and streamlined interface with high-contrast icons on main controls.
- Custom carrying case helps protect headset during storage and transport.
- TSO certified by FAA/JAA to meet performance standards for headsets used on civil aircraft. Made in the US, it also meets RTCA/DO-160D and DO-214 environmental requirements.
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions.
- Specs: 8.4" H x 6.3" W x 3.2" D (12 oz)
In The Box
A20® Aviation Headset
In-line clothing clip
2 AA batteries
Aux-in cable adapter