AEROSHELL 5 GREASE 14OZ TUBE
Shell Aviation offers a range of aviation greases designed to fill almost every lubrication need of the aviation community.
AeroShell Grease 5
Mineral Grease for Aircraft
Wheel bearing and engine accessory grease
Microgel thickened, mineral oil base
Combines high load-carrying ability with excellent resistance to water and high temperatures. It inhibited against corrosion and oxidation, and has a useful temperature range of -23°C to + 177°C. Used primarily in aircraft wheel bearings and engine accessories operating at high speeds and relatively high temperatures.
Benefits at a glance
- Longer component life through exceptional load-carrying and extreme pressure properties from its formulation with 5% molybdenum disulphide, and excellent wear and corrosion protection1
- Longer grease life from excellent mechanical stability and controlled oil separation1
- Reduced costs through excellent protection and longer grease life1
- Reduced product misapplication risk through complete compatibility with AeroShell Grease 33
- Peace of mind through the use of proven lithium compound thickener technology.
Attention: Aeroshell greases are now slightly darker in color than before due to new factory formulations.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.